Pages Menu
TwitterRssFacebook
Categories Menu

Posted by on Oct 27, 2008 in This Happened To Me |

Cough Syrup

This happened to me when I was 7 years old. I was very fond of medicines (especially cough syrups). One day, without my mother’s knowledge, I took the syrup from the shelf and drank the whole bottle. Immediately, I fell down unconscious and the bottle fell from my hand. My grandmother heard the sound and came running. She immediately took me to the hospital. Luckily, I was all right. Since then, I have never liked to have any medicine. My medicine madness was over for goodCough_Syrup