Next day of Diwali the building sweeper had collected all the garbage in a heap and was burning it. I happened to pass by just then.
Suddenly a burning ‘chakra’ rolled out of the heap and danced around my feet. I was shocked and scared. Then, the next instant a rocket whizzed passed, missing me by an inch. I ran for my life!
When I calmed down I realized that there must have been some unburnt crackers lying around which the sweeper had collected along with the garbage before he burnt it. This just goes to show how careful we must be before, during and after Diwali.