Pages Menu
Categories Menu

Posted by on Jul 21, 2008 in This Happened To Me |

Harsh Punishment

TV_on_FireWhen I was 8 years old we used to live in Assam. One day when my father was out, there was no electricity in the house.

So my mother lit a candle and kept it on the table. But my brother and I kept it on the TV table for more brightness and went to sit in the garden for cool breeze.

After a while, we saw smoke coming from the house. When we entered the house we saw that the entire TV set was burnt and the curtain near it was about to catch fire.

Though we were in time to save everything else, we could not save our TV. My father did not buy a TV for the next 5 years. This was the punishment he gave us.